PHP 25,000 – PHP 50,000
- Opportunities to train abroad within our UHY Network of Firms
- Work environment is designed to cope us with digital future.
- Chance to handle large and critical accounts (fintech, digital)
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior accounting staff, fostering their professional development.
- Review the work of junior accounting staff, ensuring tax compliance and accurate financial statements for our clients.
- Conduct complex reconciliations of accounts and resolve discrepancies efficiently.
- Prepare and file tax returns, ensuring compliance with tax laws for medium to high-risk clients.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting to Supervisor/Manager to support decision-making processes.
- Prepare financial statements (SMEs, SEs, FULL PFRS)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA or advanced degree holder (Graduates from Provincial Schools are welcomed to apply).
- At least 1 year/s of experience in accounting, taxation, and payroll.
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Must be familiar with the 2307 certificates.
- Proficiency with accounting software, such as QuickBooks, XERO, or SAP.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other basic office software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest and self-motivated, willing to travel on provincial assignments and capable of working independently with minimum supervision as well as part of a team.
- Ideally residing in Pasay, Makati, Manila, Parañaque, or nearby cities.
- Required physical presence at the office or project site.