- adaptive to a digital environment
- overseas tie up and training opportunity
- largely dealing with foreign clients and accounts
- exposure to various aspects of business and tax, local and international
- HMOs available to regular employees.
- Competitive compensation package awaits.
- Full-Time Associate, Senior, Supervisor, or Manager position(s) available.
As a Corporate and Tax Paralegal, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive legal support and assistance to corporate lawyers and tax professionals. Your role will involve a wide range of tasks related to commercial law and taxation, ensuring compliance with government regulations and applicable laws, and supporting in the overall legal engagements of the organization. Work entails extensive research and analysis on commercial and tax laws, rules, and regulations. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a solid understanding of commercial and tax laws in the Philippines.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields or equivalent: Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Legal Management.
- Candidates with almost two (2) years in legal studies may also apply.
- Being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of commercial and tax laws in the Philippines.
- Candidate must be highly analytical and decisive in compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficient in using legal research databases and tools.
- Familiarity with contract management and corporate governance principles.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ethical and trustworthy, with a commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.